Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based registered charity that empowers and supports people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities. We have been established since 1947, setting up the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based charity that has empowered and supported people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities since 1947, when we setup the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Help like Jessica
There are many ways you can get involved: Cake bake, Dress down days, Waxing or wax offs so to speak! Car wash, Coffee or breakfast mornings, Walk to work days, Staff room swear box, Colouring kids competition or poetry? Quiz or challenges...
If you think you can get involved click here and tell us about your fundraising idea!
Our current work
Our current work is running a community centre in Harborne, Birmingham, where we provide work-based training in Art, Tai Chi, Exercise and Music.
We run a life skills project, which enhances people's everyday skills in cooking, literacy, numeracy, IT, health and well being.
We also run a varied social events programme, which includes a monthly social club called Pathfinders
URconnectABLE is a free advocacy and advice service for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, plus their families and carers. Our Social Work Team supports with many issues, such as housing applications, direct payments, benefit claims and accessing the community.
- Looking Forward Group: Talk on legal matters, EHCP's & transition Posted on 12th July 2017 at 14:35
- Working with The Challenge Posted on 10th July 2017 at 15:07
- Young Venturers raise £1000! Posted on 29th June 2017 at 14:05
- BoxerciSEN taster Posted on 16th June 2017 at 10:06
- Alicia and Carla are set to Skydive for CPM! Posted on 5th June 2017 at 15:48
- We need judges for CPM Factor! Posted on 1st June 2017 at 12:07