70th Anniversary CPM Summer Sizzler Monday 21st August 2017
Join us at Cerebral Palsy Midlands for our 70th Anniversary celebrations, summer BBQ and Fete!
Cerebral Palsy Midlands will be opening its doors to the local community, our friends and families for our CPM Summer Sizzler taking place Monday 21st August between 1pm and 8pm. There will be lots going on in the centre and we will have a golden opportunity to tell people about the great work we do here at CPM and showcase our wonderful facilities!
Arts and crafts stalls.
Tea and coffee refreshments with home made cakes.
Fete games with prizes to be won.
Our amazing CPM tombola.
Art exhibit from our VeraNic art project.
Historic Display showcasing our 70 years of service.
Information & Advice Stalls from Birmingham Carers Hub, Deafblind UK, Advocacy Matters and Sociability Care.
Super summer raffle with fantastic prizes to be won including:
* £30 gift voucher for The Plough, Harborne
* A meal for two at The Bulls Head, Hall Green
* Two complimentary passes to West Midlands Safarai Park
* Two family passes to Harborne Pool & Fitness Centre
* 10 complimentary tickets to Perry Barr Greyhound stadium 'Love the Dogs'
* A painting by artist Anna Borzenkova
* A wine hamper
* A gift voucher for an indian head massage or Reiki treatment
* 6 VIP complimentary passes for Barrista Caffe Nero in Harborne
* Designer Blue ECCO Women's Belaga Cross-Body Bag (Retail value £169.99)
Garden BBQ. A huge thank you to The Greggs Foundation for their contribution of 150 bread baps!
Games with prizes to win.
Smalls animals to handle and hug from Dudley Zoo, face painting and the team will also be handing out Kids-go-free gift vouchers.
Live music from band Fizzi Duo.
We would like to thank The Blakemore Foundation for their £100 contribution towards the cost of our community event and fundraiser. This will help us with the costs towards our birthday celebrations and this event.
If you are able to support our 70th Anniversary Summer Sizzler in anyway, perhaps make a donation to our Tombola or raffle or you would like a stall, please contact our Development Officer Sarah Lilly, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0121 427 3182 (ext.3).