BIG NIGHT OUT Fundraiser 2018 Saturday 8th December 7.30pm till late Weoley Castle Social Club Tickets £15 per person
Our Christmas themed Big Night Out fundraiser this year is set to be an evening to remember. We have already booked and secured fantastic entertainment from 'The Supreme Showgirls' , Planet Rock UK, and the Funky Gibbon party DJ. This year we will once again have delicious food and catering from Bournville Hog Roast Company! And another favourite that we will have again is the Kabooth Magic Selfie Mirror which last year gave our guests a lot of fun.
Our Weoley Big Night Out social evening provides a unique opportunity for all of our service users, staff, trustees, carers, friends and families to come together for a night of live entertainment and to help raise awareness about our charity. Everyone really does have a great time and this will now be talk of the centre for a good couple of months!
The above video highlights last years Big Night Out
RAFFLE PRIZES WE HAVE SO FAR: A huge thank you to all of our supporters who have donated a prize to help support our fundraising.
1. Signed Aston Villa Programme from Aston Villa Foundation
2. £50 Marks and Spencer voucher Joe O’Neill’s family
3. Superdry watch – Chris Turner
4. £60 hamper from the Boiler Plant Operatives Team at Mondelez International, Bournville
5. Big Christmas Hamper – CPM Staff
6. Berry Bon Bon Bodyshop and Prosecco hamper – Barbara Mills
7. £20 Costa Coffee – Joe O’Neill’s family
8. £10 Gift Voucher at Arco Lounge, Harborne
9. Indian Head or Reiki Treatment – Sally Haines Preece
10. 4 tickets to a Musical Mystery Family concert at Birmingham Symphony Hall on Sunday 24 March (2.30pm) - https://cbso.co.uk/event/musical-mystery
11. 1 taster hair and makeup makeover from ‘Le Keux Vintage Salon’
12. One adult or child master class for ‘Circus Mash’
13. The Hillbilly Bear family including mummy bear, baby girl bear and baby boy bear
14. A bottle of whisky
A huge big thank you to Unite the Union at Cadbury's Bournville and to Orbis Partners Ltd for each sponsoring £500 towards our Big Night Out Community Fundraiser this year!
Can you support or sponsor our evening?
We are looking for sponsors and supporters who can help us fund the evening, this helps CPM pay for transport, care, entertainment and all that we do to make the evening magical. Without sponsors we would struggle to make the event as successsful and accessible to our citizens as we do every year. For some our citizens, they would not be able to access a sociable evening like this without our efforts.All monies raised will go towards us maintining and upgrading our community centre at Cerebral Palsy Midlands next year, so we can deliver a better service to our clients.
If you can help please get in touch, contact Development Officer Sarah Lilly either by email email@example.com or telephone 0121 427 3182 (ext 3).