Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based registered charity that empowers and supports people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities. We have been established since 1947, setting up the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based charity that has empowered and supported people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities since 1947, when we setup the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Our current work
Our current work is running a community centre in Harborne, Birmingham, where we provide work-based training in Art, Tai Chi, Exercise and Music.
We run a life skills project, which enhances people's everyday skills in cooking, literacy, numeracy, IT, health and well being.
We also run a varied social events programme, which includes a monthly social club called Pathfinders
URconnectABLE is a free advocacy and advice service for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, plus their families and carers. Our Social Work Team supports with many issues, such as housing applications, direct payments, benefit claims and accessing the community.
- Colin auctions Christmas Art Posted on 7th December 2017 at 13:58
- Cake Bake Sale Success Posted on 7th December 2017 at 11:07
- WANTED Posted on 21st November 2017 at 10:17
- AGM & Being Heard performance Posted on 27th October 2017 at 09:39
- Artwork at Booboo Cafe Posted on 25th October 2017 at 09:57
- Wheelchair Dance starts soon Posted on 24th October 2017 at 11:26