Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based registered charity that empowers and supports people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities. We have been established since 1947, setting up the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based charity that has empowered and supported people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities since 1947, when we setup the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Our current work
Our current work is running a community centre in Harborne, Birmingham, where we provide work-based training in Art, Tai Chi, Exercise and Music.
We run a life skills project, which enhances people's everyday skills in cooking, literacy, numeracy, IT, health and well being.
We also run a varied social events programme, which includes a monthly social club called Pathfinders
URconnectABLE is a free advocacy and advice service for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, plus their families and carers. Our Social Work Team supports with many issues, such as housing applications, direct payments, benefit claims and accessing the community.
- Mary Hill sells painting Posted on 1st March 2018 at 15:36
- Phab camps are looking for volunteers Posted on 27th February 2018 at 10:19
- Looking Forward present John Reed Posted on 21st February 2018 at 11:08
- Joes first week Posted on 16th February 2018 at 14:20
- One Stop shop grant for £4000 Posted on 31st January 2018 at 11:41
- CPM gain City & Guild qualifications Posted on 9th January 2018 at 15:37