Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based registered charity that empowers and supports people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities. We have been established since 1947, setting up the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Cerebral Palsy Midlands is a Birmingham based charity that has empowered and supported people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities since 1947, when we setup the first school in England and Wales for children with cerebral palsy.
Our current work
Our current work is running a community centre in Harborne, Birmingham, where we provide work-based training in Art, Tai Chi, Exercise and Music.
We run a life skills project, which enhances people's everyday skills in cooking, literacy, numeracy, IT, health and well being.
We also run a varied social events programme, which includes a monthly social club called Pathfinders
URconnectABLE is a free advocacy and advice service for people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, plus their families and carers. Our Social Work Team supports with many issues, such as housing applications, direct payments, benefit claims and accessing the community.
- Can you support our Summer Sizzler? Posted on 9th July 2018 at 14:40
- Good Luck England Posted on 18th June 2018 at 11:29
- Asda Foundation cash match Posted on 14th June 2018 at 15:33
- Visitors from Japan Posted on 8th June 2018 at 14:42
- From Villa Park to Wembley Posted on 23rd May 2018 at 15:37
- Disability Rights Exhibit Posted on 14th May 2018 at 13:59